• DB10G & DB10VS Manuals

Here is the manual for the DB10G DB10VS , Should you ever need them

0 0 1,761

Started by Admin - Jason

• Help Required.

I need a diagram to show how to wire a Replacement KEDU SE4 . ZH-A drum switch on a DB10 G (Not the variable speed version). My lathe has a double...

0 0 24

Started by splitpin

• Motor not starting.

Hi I have a DB10G lathe approx 15 years old. 240 VOLT I'm getting a buzzing sound when I try to turn on the motor. The motor fails to turn. I've...

10 0 55

Started by splitpin

• Oil leaking from spindle

I have a Coventry lathe, and oil is leaking from the spindle in the quadrant side. There is two collars, one is a locking collar against the other,...

6 0 39

Started by Paulkeegan

• db10 super lathe closed box ?

Hi what grade oil goes in the lathe is it iso 68 ??

2 0 91

Started by filly123

• threading and turning ?

Hi im a newby to the lathes ive recently bought the db10 super lathe closed box. ive changed gears D&E to 70/56 to get a thread pitch of 1mm. do i...

2 0 64

Started by filly123

• DB10G change gears

Hi I have a Chester DB10G lathe with a set of Change gears but there don’t match the ones In the Manuel so if sum one has a full...

19 0 321

Started by bigchub

• DB 10 Super

Hello,this is my first posting. I have recently taken delivery of a DB10 Super lathe,variable speed,and whilst I am pretty happy with it in...

4 0 161

Started by Groundsman

• Parting Off

Hi, Do people find that parting off can sometimes be a daunting task on the Chester Lathes? I have to admit this was something that until recently I...

2 1 144

Started by Yanto

• Motor Cutting Out

Hi All, Hoping that someone might be able to help. I have a DB10V coming up to 7 years old. I did replace the motor after the little aluminium fan...

2 0 139

Started by Yanto

• Open gearbox?

Just looking through the lathes, I noticed that this lathe is offered with "open" and "closed" gearboxes. As both machines cost...

2 0 919

Started by jim

• DB10GVS Change Wheels

I have a GB10GVS with an imperial leadscrew ( 10 tpi ) but I am completely confused by how the diagram on the front of the lathe relates to the...

2 0 558

Started by martyngriff

• Cross slide rigidity

I am experiencing movement in my cross slide independent from backlash which can be compensated for. And have identified that the week point is the...

0 0 428

Started by Miller78

• Circuit diagram

Has anybody managed to find a circuit diagram for the motor controller board. (I have the data sheet that gives all the connections. ) Mine has...

0 0 379

Started by steamlaser

Add a Website Forum to your website.