• DB8 & DB8VS Manual

Here is the manual for the DB8 DB8VS Lathe, Should you ever need it

0 0 1,197

Started by Admin - Jason

• Spindle Pre Load

Hi All. I'm new to the forum. I bought a DB8 lathe from Chester a few weeks ago. I havn't done much work on it yet except for turning down a piece of...

4 0 33

Started by Darren

• Quick change tool post

Hi has anyone fitted a quick change toolpost to a DB8VS, If so which on did you use and what mods if any were required, Simon

6 0 37

Started by richosimon

• New design for cross slide power feed

This may be of interest to Chester lathe users. It motorises the cross slide. This photo shows the back end of the cross slide of a DB8VS. The...

2 0 38

Started by William

• DB8VS Belt Tension Pulley

Hi Maybe a daft question here , I have a DB8VS with the single drive belt, my question is should the tension pulley push down on the outside toothed...

4 0 32

Started by richosimon

• DB8VS Belt Tension Pulley

Hi Maybe a daft question here , I have a DB8VS with the single drive belt, my question is should the tension pulley push down on the outside toothed...

0 0 10

Started by richosimon

• DB8 Lathe March 2003

I have a secondhand DB8 and I've just ruined the toothed drive belt. It looks to be 15mm wide by 560mm long and has 6 tpi. Chester seem to be having...

0 0 60

Started by Barrowboy

• Carriage Lock

Just getting used to my new DB8 and on attempting to lock the carriage via the screw I discovered that it doesn't appear to do anything. On removing...

5 0 97

Started by OldNovice

Add a Website Forum to your website.